Tuesday 31 August 2010

2500+

That's what was awaiting me on my return from holiday this morning, 2500+ emails, and only 30 or so were actually for me the rest were spam which fortunately my spam filter mostly dealt with.

But I thought there was an interesting illustration there of how we can get distracted by things and pulled away from what really matters. I'm sure I'll work that out in more detail when its time to use it.

Anyway now they are dealt with I'm beginning the post holiday getting back in the saddle. This term we're looking at the book of Hebrews which is so exciting with its spectacular views of Christ's work alongside its apt and timely warnings to Christians not to drift, not be become tired, not to be hardhearted and so on. I'm looking forward to being reminded again and again that Christ is superior, he is better, he is perfect, and so on.

No comments: