- What days and times do people work?
- When do non-Church goers like to go clubbing and partying?
- What sports are big in the community? When are they on TV? And when do local professional, competitive, and fun sports leagues play?
- What nights do teens, young children and students do their homework?
- How many people can’t resist sleeping in?
- Are there a lot of young children with early bedtimes?
- What does the average schedule look like for the people we want to reach?
- And how much ought we to fit in around these?
Wednesday, 7 December 2011
Questions for churches to ask themselves
Just some further thoughts about how we think through the issue of church service timings, it may helpful to ask the following questions: