Thursday 9 December 2010

Why add widgets

You may have notices I've added a couple of things to the column on the right a list of book I recommend and a new link to my Amazon astore. This is for two reasons one it makes it easy for you to order any books I recomend and review from Amazon for yourself. But secondly it also means I get a 5% referral fee, this money is used to enable me to buy more books to read and review. Previously I've done surveys and stuff in my spare time in an evening to earn vouchers however this is very time consuming, so I thought I'd try this way of generating some evouchers instead.

Clicking through using these widgets and links simply means I have more time and the church and myself pays less for books, you do not pay any more and are supporting my ministry.

No comments: