Thursday 3 March 2011

Cross Talk


Having finished Scandalous and almost finished How People Change this week I've started reading a book by Michael Emlett called CrossTalk (I've got a link to it in my a-store if you click on the link to the right). CrossTalk is designed to help us apply the bible faithfully and accurately to one another's lives. Emlet does this by giving us tools to understand the bible and how it connects with everyday situations we our families and friends find ourselves in. There is a brilliant appendix at the end with questions to help us understand ourselves and others and to help us understand the passage and apply it.

I'll blog more as I read it but so far it has been concerned with showing people the change the cross calls them to and powerful wait it liberates them to change using God's word.

No comments: